Summer is here, and wedding season is in full swing! Wedding parties have your salon in full-on bridal hair mode. ColorProof has three bridal hairstyles to go with any veil, jeweled comb, or flower crown. Keep reading to be inspired with fresh wedding looks!
- Cleanse and treat using CrazySmooth®
- Apply PlushLocks® Leave-In Smooth combine with CrazySmooth® Extreme Shine Treatment Oil to towel-dried hair focusing on the mid-shafts and ends.
- Blow dry smooth with a large round brush directing the front sections back, away from the face.
- Once dry, take sections of hair and curl them vertically with a large barrel curling iron, alternating directions for gentle bend and movement in the end result.
- Finish with UltraMarathon® Strong Hold Color Protect Hairspray to lock in your look with added color protection. Add in the flower crown and send the bride on her way down the aisle!
- Cleanse and treat your favorite ColorProof shampoo and condition.
- Apply Baobab Heal & Repair® Leave-In Treatment throughout towel-dried hair.
- Apply a fusion of equal parts PlushLocks® Leave-In Smooth and PowerSculpt® Hard Hold Gel for soft hold and blow dry with a paddle brush, flat wrapping for slight volume.
- Smooth the front sections with a large round brush to frame the face.
- Starting in the center of the left back profile, begin French braiding toward the right nape, continuing all the way to the ends of the hair. Secure the ends with an elastic.
- Sprinkle PowderFix® Texturizing Powder into braid and massage in, expanding the braid for fullness.
Hippy Chic Chignon
- Cleanse and treat using SuperRich®
- Apply a small amount of HeatProof® Anti-Frizz Blow Dry Crème throughout damp hair and blow dry completely with a paddle brush to smooth.
- For texture, volume and grip, apply DrySpell® Color Protect Dry Shampoo throughout the root area, on the top and crown.
- Section out a halo from the occipital bone to approximately two inches back from the front hairlane. Taking horizontal sections, backcomb the entire halo section and then pin it down flat to create a base.
- Beginning in the nape, take sections and roll them up onto the base of pins and secure.
These three bridal hairstyles are sure to be showstoppers at every wedding. Feel free to show off your bridal hairstyles in the comments! We would love to see your beautiful work.
*Tutorials by ColorProof