We’ve fallen in love with this Keune‘s Flirty Pink. It’s perfect for spring and summer and strikes a great balance between modern fashion color trends and vintage-inspired soft pastel tones. This gorgeous color is paired with a versatile cut that’s perfect for your clients who want to feel pretty in pink while maintaining the option for an edgier look.
We’re inspired and if you are too, here’s your guide to recreating this color look.
What you need:
Starting Level: Pre-Lighten to a Level 10
- Semi Color, Soft Pink; 1:2 Semi Activator
- 1/2 Semi Color, Silver, 1/2 Semi Color 10.7; 1:2 Semi Activator
- 2/3 Semi Color, Soft Pink, 1/3 Semi Color, Clear; 1:2 Semi Activator
Step By Step Guide
- Make a 1-2 inch deep halo section above the parietal ridge
- Apply Formula 1 to the base throughout
- Apply Formula 2 to length and ends above and below the halo section (blend formulas 1 & 2 for soft effect)
- Apply and blend Formula 3 from length to ends in the halo section
- Process for 20 minutes
- Rinse and style
Are you inspired, yet? Show us your creative take on this soft pink look. Link to your images in the comments below!