GENERAL PRODUCT RETURNS
- 0-3 months: 100% Guarantee; no restocking fee
- 3-6 months: 20% restocking fee
- 6+ months: not eligible for return
- All product returns must be fit for resale and free of stickers, sharpie pricing, smudges, etc.
- Clearance items, discontinued items, and old packaging is not eligible for return.
- PAUL MITCHELL TOOLS:
Express Tools: 1-year warranty
Neuro Tools: 2-year warranty
- USMOOTH TOOLS: 1-year warranty. Warranty extended to 18 months if purchased in quantities of 3 or more on a retail account.
- KERATIN COMPLEX TOOLS: 1-year warranty
- MOROCCANOIL TOOLS: 2-year warranty
- WAHL TOOLS: 1-year warranty (chipped or worn blades do not qualify for warranty replacement)
- Salon Service Group will accept shears back within 10 days if you are unhappy with your purchase. The shears must be in new condition, clean, fit for resale, and returned in original packaging. We cannot accept damaged shears, even within 10 days from purchase date.
- HIKARI: Salon Service Group cannot take back Hikari shears if they are defective, even within 10 days of purchase. The customer must call Hikari directly, and they will either repair or replace the shears at their discretion.
- OLIVIA GARDEN: Salon Service Group will replace any defective Olivia Garden shear within 10 days of purchase.
HAIR EXTENSION WARRANTIES
Applying hair color, toners, chemical treatments, or purple shampoos to Hotheads hair products will void all warranties.
- REGULAR HAIR: 6-month (pro-rated) warranty against manufacturer defects.
- HAIR BLEND: 3-month (pro-rated) warranty. Use of heat in excess of 250 degrees will damage the hair and void the warranty.
- HB11 Turquoise
- HB13 Ocean Blue
- HB17 Hot Pink
- HB19 Red
- HB23 Lilac
- HB25 Purple
- HB27 Lavender
- HB29 Soft Peach
- HB31 Buttercream
- SPECIALTY COLORS: No warranty against fading; subject to regular hair warranty for all other defects.
- Colormelts: 3/BL, 5/VI, 3/GR, 18/LB, 6/WG, 20/RG, 23/LA, 613/SP, 5/8, 5/23, 6/24, 8/23, 18/25, 23/613
- Reds: 29,34,134,140
- Silvers: 70, 72
- THE BAND: Must be in original packaging and must not have been installed in the hair. No warranty against color not being true-to-swatch. Adjustments to mono-line will not void the warranty.
You must return at least 80% of a suspected defective hair purchase in order to evaluate warranty eligibility. You will receive credit for defective hair after Hotheads deems the hair defective. Many cases of “defective hair” are actually deemed user error. If the manufacturer deems the issue to be user error, you will receive no credit.