GENERAL PRODUCT RETURNS
- New, unused, re-sellable products may be returned for a credit on your Salon Service Group account, at the original purchase price within ninety (90) days of the invoice date.
- All product returns must be suitable for resale and free of any alterations, stickers, price tags, markings, cracks, damage, smudges, box damage, etc.
- Clearance items, discontinued items, seasonal/boxed sets, discontinued packaging and hand sanitizer are final sale and not eligible for return.
- For defective merchandise, individual manufacturer warranties apply.
HOTHEADS EXTENSION WARRANTIES
- New, unopened, re-sellable hair may be returned for a credit on your Salon Service Group account for the original purchase price within ninety (90) days of the invoice date.
- Credit will be issued for defective hair only if deemed defective by the manufacturer, and prorated credit will be given based on hair purchase date as determined by the manufacturer. Cutting the hair, applying hair color, toners, chemical treatments, or purple shampoos to Hotheads hair products voids all manufacturer warranties.
- All special orders are final sale and not eligible for return.
Accuracy in order fulfillment through Salon Service Group is important to us and measured strongly to maintain excellence in service. If you receive damaged, defective or improperly shipped products, please contact the Salon Service Group Customer Care Department within 14 days of receiving your order. Customer Care will utilize photography for the convenience and peace of mind for our customers to quickly resolve any shipment issues you may encounter.
SALON GUEST RETURNS (Consumer Returns) Salon Service Group does not accept consumer returns, unless item is defective and is within 90 days of invoice date. Defective items may be returned for a credit on your Salon Service Group account for the original purchase price within ninety (90) days of the invoice date. All salon guest returns will be handled by the individual salon return policy.
- Shears may be returned within 10 days of the invoice date for a credit on your Salon Service Group account. The shears must be in new re-sellable condition and returned in original packaging. We cannot accept damaged shear returns.
- HIKARI SHEARS: Salon Service Group is unable to return or exchange Hikari shears if they are defective, at any time. All defective claims must be handled by Hikari directly. They will either repair or replace the shears at their discretion.
- New, unused, re-sellable product may be returned for a credit on your Salon Service Group account for the original purchase price within (90) days of the invoice date.
- Electrical professional tools that have been opened/used may be returned along with the original packaging within 14 days from invoice date for a credit on a Salon Service Group account. A 20% restocking fee will be deducted.
- All claims for warranty or product defect issues on electrical tools after ninety (90) days from the invoice date must follow manufacturer warranties for repair or replacement of defective product. Salon Service Group will handle all tool warranty returns directly, unless noted otherwise below.
MANUFACTURER APPLIANCE WARRANTIES
- usmooth Tools: 1 year. If the tool is retailed to a consumer, the warranty is 18 months to allow for sell through time.
- Paul Mitchell Tools:
- Express Tools: 1-year warranty
- Neuro Tools: 2-year warranty
- (2nd year of warranty through Paul Mitchell directly)
- UNITE Tools: 1-year warranty
- Moroccanoil Tools: 2-year warranty
- Wahl Tools: 1-year warranty
- (Chipped/worn blades do not qualify for a warranty replacement)
- Keratherapy Tools: 1-year warranty
- Brazilian Tools:
- Irons: lifetime warranty
- Dryers: 2-year warranty
- Digital Wand: 1-year warranty
- Smart Screen: 1-year warranty
- GAMA: 1-year warranty.
- Sound and overheating are not warrantied.
- Ensure client understands cleaning requirements.
- All ticket sales for classes are final sale and non-refundable.